Mobizen for SAMSUNG
Allows you to record and edit video displayed on your device’s screen
Mobizen for SAMSUNG is an Android screen recorder that lets you record, capture and edit.
Mobizen is an Android app developed by Samsung but not just for Samsung smartphones and tablets. The app is 100 percent free to download and use, and you can do so on any Android device that supports at least OS 4.4. Any videos you create are yours to do with as you please, and even though there’s a watermark by default, you can eliminate it if you choose in a Clean Recording Mode. The app also features an Internal Sound Recording mode, so you can record without the need for editing later.
Mobizen for SAMSUNG can be used in a number of different ways because it’s a screen recorder. You can record and capture anything that appears on the screen. You could create a tutorial for an app, for instance, by recording your voice overlaying your use of that app. You can also record gameplay. You can record your voice as you play, or overlay music during the editing process. The app also supports facecam, so selfie-style videos are also possible and can be inset in other videos.
Recordings can be up to 1080p at 60 frame per second, which is great for gameplay, and at a quality of 12 Mbps. You can increase and decrease the quality as needed during recording or editing. Numerous editing options are provided, including the ability to trim, cut, insert images and so forth. You can insert background music, add intros and outros and customize your videos in many different ways. Mobizen isn’t just powerful but also easy to use and certainly worth checking out.
- Record, capture and edit
- Facecam and internal sound recording
- No watermarks
1. Applied Sale Promotion Event
2. User Translated Language Resource Improvements (Spanish, Japanese)
3. Various stability improvements and bug fixes
Potentially dangerous permissions
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- RECORD_AUDIO: Allows an application to record audio.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- CAPTURE_AUDIO_OUTPUT: Allows an application to capture audio output.
- CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INSTALL_SHORTCUT: Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES: Allows an application to call killBackgroundProcesses(String).
- READ_LOGS: Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other apps. Very few apps should use this permission; these windows are intended for system-level interaction with the user.
- UNINSTALL_SHORTCUT: This permission is no longer supported.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: Allows an application to read or write the system settings.